Balanced Macros Recipes
Arroz Con Leche
• 1 1/5 cup Rice, round type Arborio or similar, uncooked
• 6 cups, Fat Free Milk
• 3 tbsp, Lemon peel, raw
• 3 stick, Whole Cinnamon Stick
• Cinnamon powder
• Monk Fruit Extract, liquid, 6 drops
- In a medium pan pour the milk and add the lemon peel and cinnamon stick. Bring the milk to a boil on high and immediately turn the heat down to low to simmer.
- In the meantime put the rice into a colander and rinse under cold water for a couple of minutes, moving it around with your hand.
- Once the milk is simmering, add the rice. Cook for 45 minutes on low, stirring occasionally. By the end don’t forget to stir more frequently to avoid burning. Check the rice carefully for readiness and once ready remove from the stove, mix in the monk fruit extract and leave to cool a bit.
- Divide into 6 portions. Once cooled down, refrigerate. Serve with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Up Next in Recipes
Apple Slices with Sweet Greek Yogurt
• 1 cup, Greek Yogurt, fat free
• 1 tbsp, Honey
• 2 medium Apples, Granny Smith
In a bowl mix the honey into the yoghurt. Slice the apples, discard the seeds. Dip the apple slices into the yoghurt and enjoy.
Chicken & Avocado Arugula Salad
• 1 tbsp, Pumpkin Seeds
• 1/2 medium, Avocado, sliced
• 2 cups, Arugula, raw
• 6 oz, Rotisserie Chicken Breast,
cut into bite sized pieces • 1 tsp, Lemon juice, raw
• Salt and pepper to taste
- Lay the Rotisserie chicken on top of arugula in a bowl.
- Place the avocado p...
Loaded Sweet Potato