• 1 1/5 cup Rice, round type Arborio or similar, uncooked
• 6 cups, Fat Free Milk
• 3 tbsp, Lemon peel, raw
• 3 stick, Whole Cinnamon Stick
• Cinnamon powder
• Monk Fruit Extract, liquid, 6 drops
- In a medium pan pour the milk and add the lemon peel and cinnamon stick. Bring the milk to a boil on high and immediately turn the heat down to low to simmer.
- In the meantime put the rice into a colander and rinse under cold water for a couple of minutes, moving it around with your hand.
- Once the milk is simmering, add the rice. Cook for 45 minutes on low, stirring occasionally. By the end don’t forget to stir more frequently to avoid burning. Check the rice carefully for readiness and once ready remove from the stove, mix in the monk fruit extract and leave to cool a bit.
- Divide into 6 portions. Once cooled down, refrigerate. Serve with a sprinkle of cinnamon.